레고켐바이오 채용 공고
LegoChem Biosciences, Inc. (LCB) is a research-based biotechnology company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative medicines by leveraging our chemistry expertise to make conventional biologics
more targeted and potent for highly unmet medical needs.
Job Description (R&D)
1. Medicinal Chemistry
- Medicinal chemist in oncology drug discovery programs through design and synthesis of potential drugs.
- Design and safely perform experiments, working independently as well as part of a team, propose synthetic routes for new analogs.
- Collect, analyze and interpret project data, and propose explanations including plans for follow-up experiments.
- Prepare summaries of work for presentation in reports, patent applications and presentations.
- MS, PhD in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry, with 3~5 years of post-graduate experience
- Experience on instruments such as NMR, HPLC, MPLC, LC/MS and etc.
- Industrial experience preferred
2. Cancer Biology/ Molecular Biology
- Oncology and immuno-oncology to plan, design, and execute experiments for preclinical discovery and validation of potential drugs
- Evaluate and characterize pharmacological responses to compounds in various in vitro and in vivo cancer systems
- Apply various biology and biochemical tools to study biological mechanisms of drug actions
- Coordinate research activities with other functional groups as well as outside partners and collaborators
- Prepare summaries of work for presentation in reports, patent applications and presentations
- MS, PhD in cell biology, molecular biology (preferably in the field of oncology or immunology)
- Prior post-doctoral and/or industry research experience preferred.
- Send us your Documents to email@example.com
- CV, Research article abstracts, A degree certificate, Transcript
- HR : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : 8-26 Munpyeongseo-ro Daedeok-gu Daejeon, 34302, Korea
- TEL : +82-42-861-0688 / FAX : +82-42-861-0689